This may be a Smart Coffee recipe for a FRIYAY although we won’t tell if you sneak a few before then. Wind down for the end of the week using Smart Coffee the smart way!
- 1 Smart Coffee capsule (30ml shot)
- 30ml Vodka
- 30ml Kahlua
- 30ml Cocoa Liqueur
- Ice cubes ( fresh-from-the-freezer to ensure no dilution )
- Chill martini glass in fridge/freezer.
- Combine Smart Coffee, Vodka, Cocoa Liqueur and Kahlua into a cocktail shaker.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice close top and seal it well, then shake it extremely well. This will ensure the ice is smashed, ingredients are chilled and that perfect frothy top is created.
- Break the vacuum seal of the cocktail shaker and pour contents through a sieve and strainer directly into chilled martini glass. This will help create the optimal froth and richness.
- Attempt to contain your happiness!
Share your creations on any of our social media platforms platforms via #smartcoffeerecipes