For most coffee lovers, their first port of call in their wake up routine is to warm up the coffee machine. We all need that caffeine surge to provide enough energy for the day!
What is caffeine and why is it so good? Caffeine is a natural stimulant that acts on the brain and nervous system. A typical capsule single shot of espresso provides 60-70mg of caffeine but can increase up to 80-90mg if served as a lungo shot.
Have a morning coffee to start your day, ideally an espresso Smart Coffee, an hour before your exercise workout will prove to be truly beneficial. Smart Coffee will give you the boost of energy you need to have a accelerated workout. Make sure your coffee does not include milk as heavy dairy can cause some digestion issues when working out.
Now what you all have been waiting for – 5 benefits to drink Smart Coffee before your workout!
- Increased metabolic rate will improve the rate of calories to be burned that little bit faster.
- Coffee has been proven to reduce pain this will allow your workout to be intensified and entertain the option of pushing yourself to the next level.
- Endurance is improved as coffee can reduce the level of exertion – effectively making your workout feel easier.
- Improved circulation, improved workout – oxygen to the muscles!
- Proven to drastically enhance focus during your workout.
Make sure your Smart Coffee is before your next workout!